I am writing this as I pack my bags to head to Las Vegas for a girl’s weekend. I have to get a blog out before I go and I had no idea what to write about. Then I had a thought.
This is the first time I am going to Vegas as a free, single woman. Mentally I am already packing differently. What if I run into a guy and we hit it off? Do I take everything I might possibly need or do I feel it out when I get there and run to the store if I need something?
I, for one would rather not spoil the mood by having to stop to run to the store, so I am going to pack essentials.
Essentials to Have In Your Vegas Bag:
What do you pack? You don’t want to be barely prepared but you also don’t want to look over prepared like it’s something you do every weekend.
- First thing you MUST have, condoms. Always bring a few condoms. One night of passion is not worth a lifetime of disease or an unwanted pregnancy.
- Throw in a travel sized tube of lube or a few pillow packs of lube. If you are drinking you are going to dry out faster and that could have effects ranging from minor discomfort to tearing of the skin. Always lubricate!
- Something sexy to wear. Whether you are wearing a sexy matching bra and panty set or want to take a full piece of lingerie is up to you, but wear something you feel sexy in. You never know who you’re going to meet!
- Cleaning wipes- cleaning wipes are going to be a lifesaver. If you aren’t in your room you aren’t always going to feel comfortable cleaning up in someone else’s bathroom. You need to clean immediately after intercourse to help prevent yeast infections or other bacterial infection so make sure these are in your weekend bag.
- A pair of comfortable heels is definitely an essential. I would recommend bringing one pair that you know you can last all night in and another pair that are super cute so you can’t NOT wear them! Beauty is pain, right? You’ll also need flip flops or your fav pair of Nikes for during the day. Believe me, you’ll be doing a lot of walking!
- You definitely will need a few nice dressy outfits for going to the club and for going to a restaurant for dinner. But also don’t forget that you need to pack your play clothes as well! This includes sun dresses, shorts and tank-tops for day wear. Chances are, you’ll be going to the pool. Don’t forget to throw in some sun screen, sunglasses, and a sexy bathing suit and cover up!
- Lastly, I would definitely say bring a jacket or cardigan. Even if it’s hot outside, it can get super chilly in the casinos and the hotel.
Packing can be stressful, especially if it’s your first time going somewhere. Hopefully these tips help and you have an amazing time in Vegas (with the right necessities in your bag)!